Stay Well 2021-22
Here you will find up-to-date details for how we are providing in-person teaching, learning and residential life this school year.
Questions or concerns about the Staying Open Well plan?
Contact Chris Button, Associate Head of School
Questions about academics?
Contact Jen Anderson, Dean of Teaching & Learning
Questions about Student Life and Residential Life?
Contact Brendon Barrios, Dean of Student Life
Questions about health and wellbeing?
Contact Teresa Poe, RN, Head Nurse
Stay Current with the
Reiterating VES CAMpus Leave Policy
September 14UPDATED: covid mitigation Protocols & timelines
Campus buildings are currently closed to all visitors who do not have a VES adult host.
If you are a prospective student/parents; a current student's family member; the guest of administration, faculty or staff; or a vendor with an appointment, please note the following:
- All visitors must first check in at Jett Hall, in the entry of the main campus building.
- Masks must be worn inside all buildings on campus.
- Parents may visit their students on weekends, but all visits should take place outside.
- If you are attending an athletic contest, please check to see if there are any specific stipulations for that sport on our Athletics pages or noted on the calendar for that event.
- If you are unvaccinated, we ask that you mask at all times, indoors and outside, and maintain distance from others.
- If you have been recently exposed to someone with Covid and if you have any Covid-related symptoms, we expect you to postpone your visit.