Join us for a huge homecoming celebration weekend, September 30 - October 2!
- Installation, Garth Q. Ainslie, 13th Head of School
- Presentation, John G. B. Ellison, Jr. ’65, Robert Carter Jett Award
- Nicholas G. Costas '79 Wellness Center
- Mary Williamson Feagans Garden
- Pannill-Smith Hall
- Wilbur’s Barbecue and “The Red Clay Ramblers”
- The Bishops’ Ball featuring “Party on the Moon”
Weekend Passport: This event price is inclusive of all activities on campus for the weekend.
$150 per person | $75 Young Alumni price (classes of 2012 and younger)
Saturday Lunch Only | $50