The College Counseling team plays a crucial role in each student's journey Toward Full Stature and in fulfilling VES' commitment to students and their families.
As we assist you in determining your ideal next step for continued learning and personal growth, you will find that we support, nurture, educate and provide the tools to help you (and your parents!) successfully navigate the increasingly complex college admissions process.
Define Your Path to College with Expert Guidance
Our experienced team of college counselors walk you through a personalized four-year approach to college planning, during which they:
- Demystify the college admissions process and strive to minimize your stress by providing relevant information and excellent support.
- Collaborate with you to map out your VES academic and co-curricular plans, identify the testing options that are best for you, prepare the most effective applications, and help you define and match you with your "best fit" schools—those most closely aligned with your academic, co-curricular, personal and professional interests. (Consistently, 85% of our students are admitted to one of their top-choice schools.)
- Engage VES faculty, who write compelling letters of recommendation thanks to their strong connection with and thoughtful insights about each student.
- Invest significant time on your admissions essays and all aspects of your applications.
- Celebrate the conclusion of the process when you hit the “submit” button on your applications.
Learn about Our Distinctive College Counseling Program
College Counseling Office
Director of College Counseling | Advanced Studies Coordinator | Critical Thinking Teacher
Associate Director of College Counseling
Assistant Director of College Counseling | Ellison Scholars Coordinator | Head Coach, Football
College Counseling Administrative Asst & Test Coordinator
Email College Counseling at: