Welcome to VES
We are so glad to see you here. I am thrilled that you are interested in learning more about Virginia Episcopal School, where we have been educating high school students since 1916. We would love for you to think about becoming part of our extraordinary community. Here are just a few points to know about us:
- We are a coed boarding and day school (70% boarding) for students in grades 9 - 12.
- VES is intentionally small—260 students, and globally diverse—from 10 states and 18 countries.
- We specialize in developing well-rounded student scholars, people of great character, athletes, art enthusiasts and leaders.
- Our mission is to know each student well and help you to become your very best self as you prepare for college and life.
- We have an incredible community and great location just minutes from a thriving city.
Come for a Visit
While you can find information on our website at ves.org
and by looking through our viewbook
, the best way to get to know VES is by visiting our campus and meeting with our fantastic students and engaging faculty. Whether you would like to attend our Overnight Open House, stop by for a short day visit, spend the night in a dorm or shadow classes—we will work to accommodate your schedule.
So please come to see VES for yourself, and let’s talk about how you can gain an outstanding education, grow in character and independence, and live in a wonderful community of peers and adults who know you well and care about your success.Click here to plan your visit.
Sign Up to Receive VES Information
Simply fill out the information below and we will look forward to sharing more information with you.