Come Visit The Old 160!
The best way to get to know VES is by visiting campus. Contact our office to schedule an individual visit or register for a "Discover VES" event using the form below. We can't wait to see you on campus!
Our team offers individual appointments Monday through Saturday. A typical visit lasts about two hours and includes time for the Student Interview, a requirement of our process. Virtual Interviews are also available upon request.
Contact our office to schedule your visit and interview:
email@example.com | 434.385.3607
Discover VES: A Prospective Student Event
The Admission Team will offer two on-campus events for prospective students and their families. These group events are open to all applicants for the 2023-2024 school year (Domestic Boarding, International Boarding, and Day applicants). These two-day events will be offered on the following dates:
- Fall Event: October 30-31, 2022
- Winter Event: January 15-16, 2023
Be sure you have submitted a Request Information form before registering for Discover VES.
This form is not currently accepting submissions.
Visitors are welcome to park right out front of Jett Hall, our main administrative building with white columns. If you have scheduled a visit with the Admission Team, someone will be there to greet you!
We can't wait to see you on campus!
Where to Stay
As you are planning your visit to the area, here are some recommended accommodations.
Boutique Hotel Downtown
712 Church Street, Lynchburg
Distance from campus: 4.5 miles
Where to Eat
Check out these recommendations from our team!
- Mrs. Bloom: MayLynn’s Creamery, Banana Pudding Rolled Ice Cream
- Ms. Hooper: Cavalier Store, Reuben and Fries with Ranch
- Ms. Jones: Market at Main, Fried Green Tomato BLT
- Mr. Porter: Waterstone Pizza, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Mr. Price: Duke’s Diner, Breakfast Tacos
- Ms. Snover: Grey’s, any Weekly Special
- Mrs. Sterne: The Farm Basket: Club Sandwich with a pint of Pimento Cheese to go!