Our VES Team Is Here for You!
We invite you to sign up for a tour with our Admission team using the form below. We are conducting both virtual tours at any time and in-person tours for those interested in visiting campus.
A typical visit—virtual or in-person—lasts around 90 minutes and will typically include:
- Welcome from the Admission Officer—student and parent(s) | 5 minutes
- A conversation with a current VES student, faculty member and/or program leader/coach—student and parent(s) | 15-20 minutes
- Interview with a VES Admission Officer—student only | 20 minutes
- Parent/Guardian Q & A with a VES Admission Officer—student and parent(s) | 10 minutes
- Hot spot tour of campus—students and parent(s) | 20 minutes
Parents/guardians are encouraged to be part of this process.
If you would like to talk about VES with a member of our team right away or if you want to set up a tour by phone, call our Admissions office at 434.385.3607 or email email@example.com. One of our Admissions associates will look forward to speaking with you.
We invite you to learn more about our plans for Opening & Staying Well this year. See our plans here.