Costs, Financial Aid & Scholarships
VES Tuition 2021-22
- Seven-Day Boarding / Domestic Student: $57,000
- International Boarding Student: $66,130
- Five-Day Boarding Student $47,405 (must reside within 50 miles of VES; very limited)
- Day Student: $27,780
VES recognizes that choosing a private education requires a tremendous financial commitment. In an effort to assist families with the costs associated with this choice, VES provides need-based financial aid to families who qualify.
How to Apply - New Families
- Submit your Admission Application:
- Day Student Applications are due by January 7, 2022.
- Boarding Student Applications are due by February 1, 2022
2. Prepare and submit your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), your 2020 IRS Form 1040, and all supporting schedules through the School and Student Services (SSS) Family Portal using our school code 7972 by February 1, 2022.
3. Submit your 2021 W-2s and/or 1099s through your SSS Family Portal by February 15, 2022.
Both Admission and Financial Aid decisions will be released on March 10, 2022 for those families that have met all of the above deadlines.
Please refer to our Financial Aid Policies and Procedures Brochure for additional details or contact Rebecca Huryk, Director of Financial Aid.