Working at Virginia Episcopal School is not just a job, it’s a way of life, and our purpose—guiding young men and women Toward Full Stature, to achieve their very best—is what sets us apart. Faculty and staff don't just work at VES; they are teachers, coaches, advisors, mentors, dorm parents, activity directors and more—investing their time and talents in building meaningful relationships for our students' success, while also investing in their own professional growth.
Our candidates—and ultimately those we hire—describe what they want in their ideal job and career in similar ways:
- To work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to deliver on our mission of guiding students toward full stature
- A community of people they enjoy and teams that work well together
- Meaningful work where their skills have impact and make a difference—for our students and their families, our community and the world
- To constantly learn and grow
At VES, this is exactly what you will find. We are proud of the culture we have built. We believe in and support our people, and we are dedicated to bringing the best and brightest onto the VES team and retaining and nurturing that talent. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply to VES.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the wellbeing and growth of our students, faculty and staff. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply. Qualified applicants receive equal consideration. No question is asked for the purpose of excluding any applicant due to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or federal law.
VES is currently seeking to fill the following positions:
- School Nurse positions with RNs or LPNs who are licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Part-time role in Student Life
- Part-time Homeschool Teachers